Lead-free Steam Indicator Tapes
Indicator tapes provide immediate identification of processed items while also securing sterilization packs. The chemical indicator lines will show a visual color change from beige to dark brown/black when exposed to the steam sterilization process.
- Color change indicator verifies exposure to sterilization process.
- Tapes are individually packaged in 60 yard rolls and available in multiple widths.
- Choice of natural or blue color crepe paper for use on disposable CSR wraps.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, and free of lead and solvents
- Tape dispenser can hold up to 2 rolls of 1” tape and has a weighted base.
- Tape can easily be used with a double roll dispenser (TD-001).
- ISO 11140 -1 Type 1 Compliant
|STLF24MM||1” Steam Indicator Tape||18 Rolls/ Case|
|STLF18MM||3/4” Steam Indicator Tape||24 Rolls/ Case|
|BTLF24MM||1” Blue Steam Indicator Tape||18 Rolls/ Case|
|BTLF18MM||3/4” Blue Steam Indicator Tape||24 Rolls/ Case|
|TD-001||Holds up to 2 rolls of 1” tape||Each|